Geothermal systems offer a clean, safe, and energy efficient option to homeowners. A geothermal system captures the “free” energy of the Earth to heat or cool your home. Hungerford specializes in the design and installation of state of the art geothermal systems to create consistent, comfortable heating and cooling options.
Benefits of Geothermal:
- Lower Operating Cost - Units deliver a 4 to 1 ratio to energy used
- Lower Life Cycle Cost - Usage costs usually offset installation costs
- Enhanced Comfort - Geothermal addresses hot and cold spots in your home
- Reliability - Units are installed indoors out of the element and weather
- Environmentally Friendly - Geothermal emits no greenhouse gases